Sales Terms and Policies
- Minimum Order Value. For first time customers of Outlast Life, the minimum order value is $1900 for Grills, $1000 for Coolers. First time orders must be paid in full before delivery. Re-order minimum values are $1200 for Grills and $500 for coolers. Once total orders invoiced is over $4600, Net 15 terms will apply for a minimum of 6 months. Net 30 or other payment terms may be established following the 6 month period.
- Placing an Order. All orders must be submitted online at outlastlifewholesale.com or using the downloadable purchase order form which can also be found at outlastlifewholesale.com/custom-orders/ You must be a registered user to view this site. If you have not yet registered, please go to the website, click on Create Account, then follow the prompts and submit your information.
- MSRP. Products purchased from Outlast Life shall only be sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP). In the event the Distributor chooses to place the products for sale at a discount, the Distributor shall not discount the products more than the minimum advertised price (MAP). Permission for special sale events beyond the MAP discount by the Distributor must be requested in writing to Outlast Life and will typically be granted on a semiannual basis. MSRP and MAP are outlined in Exhibit A – Line Sheet and are subject to change with 30 days’ notice.
- Wholesale Pricing. All prices are listed in US dollars. All authorized retailers will receive wholesale pricing as advertised on the wholesale website, plus the cost of shipping. Prices are subject to change with 30 days’ notice to the Distributor, and Distributor shall have the right to order one month’s supply of the Products at the current price prior to any increase.
- Returns. Return requests must be made in writing directly to the Corporate Office within 7 days of delivery date quoting the invoice number and the reasons for the return. No returns are acceptable without Outlast Life prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. Shipping and a re-stocking fee of 10% will be charged for any goods returned for any reason other than product that has been reported as “unsuitable” or damaged, and has been approved by Outlast Life.
- Payments. Outlast Life accepts credit card, ACH, and wire transfer payments. If paying via Wire Transfer, add $15 to the total amount due. Wire Transfer instructions provided upon request.
- Net 30 Terms. Distributor may apply for 2% 10, Net 30 terms with us by filling out an application form with at least two credit references. Credit terms may be granted once Distributor has reached the minimum terms as described in Section 1 of the Sales Terms and Policies.
- Delivery Window. For products in stock in the Outlast Life warehouse, please allow at least 10-14 days from the time of your order for completion of delivery. Larger orders may require more time. Outlast Life will communicate with Distributor about specific wait and delivery times for products ordered that are on back order.
- Shipping. FOB Woodbine, GA. Domestic shipping to Distributor is not included in the cost of goods. Shipping charges will be disclosed to Distributor prior to products being shipped from the Outlast Life warehouse.
- Shipping Internationally and Outside the Contiguous 48 States. We do not ship international orders or outside the 48 contiguous States at this time.